Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Review of Mirrycle Mountain Bike Mirror


Originally submitted at REI

This rear-view mirror is designed specifically for mountain bikes and installs easily in the end of your handlebars.

Clear wide view on folding bike

By ginofs from Armonk, NY on 6/16/2011

5out of 5

Pros: Easy to Install, Well made

Best Uses: Folding Bikes Too

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

Was this a gift?: No

Wasn't sure if this would fit my Dahon D7 folding bike (from REI), but it sure does! It gives me a brilliant, wide view of the whole road behind me, and doesn't wiggle or vibrate. As long as it's tightened properly, it never moves no matter what kind of jaw-breaking bumps I hit; yet it's still easy to adjust while riding.

Top Photo: Example of how it fits on folding bike handle.

Next Photo: How mirror fits when bike is folded

(legalese)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home