Friday, March 09, 2012

Gino's LoseIt Diet Success Photos

Well, here I am breaking tradition. Instead of photos of snow and stuff, I am posting a photo of myself before and after my LoseIt diet.  I started the diet in January 2010, after leaving work in an ambulance - sort of a heart scare. I decided I was too heavy at 172 lbs with a 36" waist.

I found a free app for my iPod called LoseIt. I set an initial goal of dropping 30 lbs, and surprisingly reached the goal in 6 months. I then decided to go further, reaching 124 lbs (down 48 lbs), with a 29" waist in Sept 2011. Along the way, I took several photos of myself. On the right is a nice photo of myself at 128 lbs.

Since the "After" photo, I have been working out in a gym, and have developed a lot of muscles, and weight is up to 131, but waist is still 29, and I wear size 29 skinny jeans all the time. Not bad for age 66!

I hope this helps others on LoseIt to see yet another example of success.
 
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home